– HISTORY & MISSION –
Gary Cram worked for other roofing contractors back in the ‘80s. He knew he could do better. In 1986 he bought a truck, put his name on it, and launched Cram Roofing.
His mission was crystal clear and drives the company to this day: To establish long-term relationships with quality-oriented customers by exceeding their expectations.
Many of Gary’s first customers have been with us for 30 years or more. And our mission and focus on quality have attracted a team of Cram Roofing professionals who share a bond forged by service, performance and community.
That team has successfully installed millions of square feet of single ply, bituminous, metal and other roofing systems across the U.S., earning preferred contractor status with most major roofing suppliers.
IN PURSUIT OF OUR MISSION, CRAM ROOFING:
- Provides exceptional quality and value for the building owner.
- Strives to thoroughly understand our customers’ roofing program goals and needs.
- Makes it easy for our customers to do business with us.
- Endeavors to perform all contract work to meet or exceed project specifications.
- Establishes realistic work schedules and completion dates and strives to adhere to them.
- Closely communicates with our customers regarding project progress and any changes in roofing conditions.
- Provides a safe, positive and ethical work environment for our employees.
- Is environmentally-responsible in all facets of our business.